O Allah, we ask You to assist all pilgrims…
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR PAKISTANI RESIDENTS IN SAUDI ARABIA WHO HAVE ALREADY PERFORMED THEIR OBLIGATORY HAJJ
Dear Brothers Assalam-u-Alaikum,
Having encountered the phenomenal experience of Hajj, you must certainly be aware of the facts that:
- Hajj is a strenuous and testing task.
- Most of the Pakistani pilgrims belong to the relatively less literate community.
- Majority are elderly and hence weak and need assistance.
- Communication is a major concern since the masses are accustomed to their mother tongue.
- A lot of the pilgrims lose track of their groups, spending several agonizing days unattended.
Following the footsteps of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), and keeping in mind the generosity, kindness, empathy and sacrifice involved, we offer our services to assist pilgrims, for Allah’s pleasure and for our Hereafter.
By the grace of Allah (swt), we have formed the Pakistan Hajj Volunteer Group (PHVG) befitting this cause. Please note that PHVG, a non-governmental, non-political body, is solely focused on service to attain the blessings of Allah in this world and in the hereafter.
Volunteers enrolling in this program will:
- be provided with legal permits
- not be allowed to perform hajj
- be allocated with adequate accommodation and simple food
- be trained with regards to accomplishing their tasks
We hereby request you to be a constituent part of this noble cause and offer your volunteer service.