- Awareness program to make Hajj easy and correct.
- Guidance in Mina, Arafat, Mudalifa, Jamarat in native languages to compliment other Hajj services groups.
- Enhance effectiveness & efficiency of other Hajj programs under WAMY, Pakistan and Saudi Government through extending required support.
- 3,000 Volunteers Recruitment
- 200 Key Volunteers to lead Plan 2016
- Legal Framework
- Transport, Food and accommodation for volunteers
- TV Screens for each building (140)
- Awareness Material Production
- Training Program for Volunteers
- Communication Devices for volunteers i.e. mobile phones, GPS etc.
- Financial Resources to execute agreed activities
Expectations from Volunteers
- WILL NOT PERFORM HAJJ
- Attend 2 training sessions of 2 hours each on Thursday evenings in September
- Serve the pilgrims during the period of their stay in Mina, Arafat, and Mudalifa specifically from 7th to 12th of Dhul Hijja
- Work in 12 hours shifts mainly at various outdoor service points
PHVG will provide the following in collaboration with WAMY and Pakistan Hajj Mission:
- Official Permission to enter Mina, Arafat and Mudalifa as volunteers
- Basic Training and required tools such as mobile phone, maps, information guides, contact list, etc.
- Jacket and cap as a uniform
- Bus Transportation from Jeddah to Mina and back
- Economical standard accommodation and food in Makkah Azizyah
- Experience certificate